To register as a new patient or to make changes to information we have on file for you, please use our patient portal. If you are an existing patient and do not have a username or password for the portal please use this form to sign up Patient Portal Sign Up Form.
- Account balances are due upon receipt
- You are financially responsible for all charges even if insurance is involved
- Insurance claims are filed with the insurance information we have on file
- If your insurance policy changes during the year, please notify the business office at 316-722-6260
- Patients with no insurance coverage are asked to pay at time of service
If your insurance policy has a wellness benefit, during your wellness visit, (well-woman, yearly physical, school or sports physical) please let your physician know of any insurance wellness-benefit requirements. If the physician is not notified of these requirements during the visit the insurance claim will be filed per the doctor’s notes and may not meet all the requirements of your wellness benefit. If you have questions regarding this benefit please discuss the requirements with your insurance provider.
If your insurance policy requires a referral from your primary care physician please remember the referral is made for a specific date. If the appointment requiring a referral is rescheduled, please call our referral department at 316-721-4544.
- Do you know what your insurance benefits are?
- Do you know what hospital you need to go to in an emergency or for an outpatient procedure?
- Does your insurance require a referral for a specialist or outpatient procedure?
It is critical you have the answers to these questions, as they impact decisions made in an emergency.